Latest Technology News
And since Thursday's downsizing, CEO Satya Nadella has an extra $1.3M in his portfolio
- Credit Suisse ramps up IT overhaul to cut costs
- Nationwide customers suffer second online banking outage
- UK Power Networks signs £1m mobility contract
- Sony gaming websites down over unpaid bills
- Metro Bank launches mobile banking app
Technology In Depth Features
Any failure in energy supplies to data servers can result in severe consequences
In the final of a three-part series, we look at the potential for companies to become victims in the battle for big data
In the second of a three-part series, Pat Brans looks at the ethics of collecting 'big data'
Concur shows CFOs how to make life easier when the auditors come knocking
How to reduce the workload and speed up the process
In the first of a three part series, Pat Brans explores just how big 'big data' will get?
The Software Alliance explains why BYOD can be a legal nightmare for businesses
A look back at what transpired over the year that was, the movers, the shakers and thoughts aplenty