Latest Technology News
Marissa Mayer’s comments follow a 20 percent decline in quarterly earnings
- Debenhams to increase investment in distribution centre automation
- BBC tenders for £5.4m digital services contract
- JPMorgan to invest £150m on boosting cyber security
- Microsaic Systems appoints new FD
- Guardian, Washington Post win Pulitzer prize for NSA spying coverage
Technology In Depth Features
In the second of a three-part series, Pat Brans looks at the ethics of collecting 'big data'
Concur shows CFOs how to make life easier when the auditors come knocking
How to reduce the workload and speed up the process
In the first of a three part series, Pat Brans explores just how big 'big data' will get?
The Software Alliance explains why BYOD can be a legal nightmare for businesses
A look back at what transpired over the year that was, the movers, the shakers and thoughts aplenty
FDs have demonstrated that even in a tough economy TMT businesses can still innovate
Can the right technology decisions bring CFOs better visibility?