Latest Technology News
Apple's iPad shipments decline, but revenue and profit increase
- Lloyds Bank employees accused of £2m computer fraud
- Facebook sales leap as mobile ad business grows
- Spirent posts 16% rise in Q1 revenue
- Raspberry Pi alternatives emerge to fill need for speed
- China working on Linux replacement for Windows XP
Technology In Depth Features
In the second of a three-part series, Pat Brans looks at the ethics of collecting 'big data'
Concur shows CFOs how to make life easier when the auditors come knocking
How to reduce the workload and speed up the process
In the first of a three part series, Pat Brans explores just how big 'big data' will get?
The Software Alliance explains why BYOD can be a legal nightmare for businesses
A look back at what transpired over the year that was, the movers, the shakers and thoughts aplenty
FDs have demonstrated that even in a tough economy TMT businesses can still innovate
Can the right technology decisions bring CFOs better visibility?