Latest Technology News
Wants to get ahead of disruptive innovation by putting it in the centre of its business
- Cloud users only using half of their capacity
- Asus to launch $199 smartwatch this month
- Ocado defends uniqueness of technology
- Big data hub for oil and gas sector opens in Scotland
- Capita, Microsoft and analysts 'debunk cloud myths'
Technology In Depth Features
Privacy advocates agree individuals need to take responsibility for their own privacy
In M&A a cyber attack on a target company could have a material impact on its value
CFOs, once sceptical about technology, are now among its biggest supporters
The financial impact of rising energy bills is a headache for companies too
Any failure in energy supplies to data servers can result in severe consequences
In the final of a three-part series, we look at the potential for companies to become victims in the battle for big data
In the second of a three-part series, Pat Brans looks at the ethics of collecting 'big data'
Concur shows CFOs how to make life easier when the auditors come knocking