Latest Risk News
Home Depot on Monday confirmed that intruders broke into its payment networks and accessed credit and debit card data of an unspecified number of customers who shopped at its U.S. and Canadian stores.
- Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- EU fines Samsung, Philips and others for smartcard cartel
- Yorkshire Bank apologises as payments glitch is resolved
- Apple blames leaked nude celebrity photos on 'targeted attack'
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
Risk In Depth Features
And they're employing tried and tested above-board business methods
Currency volatility has prompted a surge in the use of hedging tactics
Companies shouldn't leave it to the lawyers
The Nokia Devices and Services business helped boost Microsoft's revenue, but hurt profits
In M&A a cyber attack on a target company could have a material impact on its value
Pernod Ricard CFO Gilles Bogaert has nailed his 'green' colours to the mast
Growth continues albeit at a more moderate pace, but concerns are growing over cost pressures
An unforeseen disaster can halt production and lead to share price falls and reputational damage