Latest Financial Planning News
Total revenues rose 11% to €1.49 billion, the airline reported on Monday.
- Apple will 'set the world on fire' with iPhone 6 sales
- Apple posts 5% rise in revenues to $37.4bn
- Microsoft posts 18% revenue rise thanks to cloud
- Public sector borrowing higher than expected in June at £11.4bn
- Domestic demand fuels manufacturing sector, CBI study finds
Financial Planning In Depth Features
Concur shows CFOs how to make life easier when the auditors come knocking
How to reduce the workload and speed up the process
A look back at what transpired over the year that was, the movers, the shakers and thoughts aplenty
OPINION: Ten steps to help shrink working capital
Europe’s private placement market is still in infancy
Tax avoidance and evasion are expected to be at the top of Osborne's agenda on 5 Dec
Can the right technology decisions bring CFOs better visibility?
No amount of positive economic data removes the risk of adverse currency movements